Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Reach


Today as I read Romans I was reminded how marvelous a thing it is to be found in God's grace. It's difficult (if not impossible) to comprehend how God can look upon us with favor, mercy, compassion, love. It is only by GRACE that we can call ourselves sons and daughters of the King. I am thankful that our Father saw fit to reach down into this world and into my life for I know that it is impossible for me to reach Him by any other means. I am thankful that through the Cross God reached to me, a depraved sinner, and saw fit to bring me into a right relationship with Himself. I am thankful that Christ, who was and is God, seeing my desperate need, reached out His arms and completely ended my cursed state. I am thankful that one day Christ will again reach out to me and call me home with Him. Thank You for reaching me.





No comments: