Friday, February 16, 2007

Where do I begin? It's been a very long time since I last expressed my thoughts on this journal. I've been very busy with school, church, BCM, and everything else life can throw at me. Confusion is only the tip of the iceberg. I have tons of questions that I wish I had answers. Perhaps the only thing to do is the one thing that I should have been busy doing all along - seeking the Lord. If I seriously took Him at His word then I would be able to put my doubts, questions, and worries in His control. Ultimately there is absolutely nothing I can do apart from Him. I have to believe, according to my faith and His promises, that He has my best interest at hand. His heart longs for the very best in my life. Anything less, would be out of His character. I suppose I should refocus my life, my being, my purpose to figuring out Him, His being, and His purpose in my life. I believe I will never be joyful, content, or fully alive unless I completely give myself over to Him.

No comments: