Friday, January 4, 2008

Jesus, I am here. Please be the big, huge God that you are. I need you to take over in my life. I am through trying to control it and make it work out the way I see it should. I am unhappy doing things my way. I have tried and tried. My plans fall apart at the seams and nothing works as I want it to. Rather than proving to everyone how big of a Christian I am I think I am proving to myself how selfish and sinful I can be. Jesus thank you for always being within reach of my rescue. I believe you will catch me when I stumble. I believe you are faithful. Thank you for being true to your word. I need your help. Show me your way so that I may follow. I desire to be in your will Father. Thank you for humbling me and teaching me to rely on you instead of myself. You are everything that I will ever need and more. You are sustenance. You are life-blood. Jesus, only you can free me forever from the sin of this life. Take control and make me pure in your eyes. I pray that you would look on me and see your precious, pure blood applied to my heart. Father, I need you. Please take me and use me up until there is nothing left. You are. You are. You are. I am not, Lord, but You Are.

No comments: