Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Busy

I can't say enough about how refreshing DNow was for my heart last weekend! Physically though, it was draining! And because of all the energy I put into the planning process I am now a little behind in some other areas - like school. Seminary is probably one of my favorite things right now, but often it can become very overwhelming. No one ever said it would be easy. I am extremely thankful to have this excellent opportunity to be a student of DTS - even in the difficult times. It will be interesting to see how hard of a time I have playing catch up over the next few days. With prayer and discipline I think I can do a decent job, but we'll see. I've been listening to the Hank Murphy Band and to Lecrae today - good stuff. The message presented through their music is phenominal. It's impressive to know that God is using so many different means to spread His gospel. It's a great reminder that my goal shouldn't necessarily be to become a good student, good pastor, or good husband. Rather I need to become a servant of the One who served me in the greatest way possible. All the other responsibilities will become easier when I get my focus established properly.

No comments: