Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disciple Now 2009: GameTime


What an incredible experience for me! I thoroughly enjoyed DNow and I am very thankful for the way I was refreshed spiritually. I am certainly drained physically, but my spirit is encouraged. Planning the retreat was intimidating, to say the least, but all in all I'm thankful for the way everything came together. The church family of the Crossing thoroughly impressed me as I watched them work together with the attitude servant. Everything they did was above and beyond the call of duty. Our guests, Hank and Nathan, were right on. Hank never ceases to hit home with my heart through his ministry of music. His lyrics, talent, and passion combine to create moving music. Nathan was well studied and very relational in his discussions. All of his stories and illustrations brought home his Biblical teaching. I am very thankful for the work God has performed in their lives.

No comments: