Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Very Cool Websites


Earlier today I received an email from the seminary that discussed a former student's current ministry to teens. The grad, Tim Kimberly, works with a website called HeLives.com. The website is amazing! In only a few minutes of browsing I found discussion forums where literally thousands of people are engaged in spiritually-minded discussion. There are also spotlights on the sight that include things like IAMSECOND.com, bible reading tips, and much more. One of my favorite links is to a website called BibleMap.org. This website really blew me away. It utilizes googlemap images, connects them with Biblical location references, and even provides a detailed description of what makes the location signigicant from a Biblical viewpoint. I will definitely be using this in upcoming youth discussions! Here are the links to both of these great websites:


Do yourself a favor and check them out!

No comments: